quickbooks error 3371
How to solve QuickBooks Error 3371
QuickBooks is ruling the charts when it comes to reliable accounting software. It is safe, it is accurate, and these are the 3 major factors that make the product a favourite among small businesses and professionals. When something positive happens on those three important grounds, no one complains that it is a bit much. None software is full-proof, and QuickBooks is no exception to this fact. The software is reported to come down with errors that require immediate attention for users to continue working. QuickBooks has provided so many important tools that help you in the development of your business and has become a very useful and important accounting software for both small and medium-sized industries. However, there may be some problems and errors which can be frustrating for you as it can affect your workflow. One such error is QuickBooks Error 3371
When you try to run QuickBooks, you get an error message that says like:
#1. License properties could not be initialized. QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could unpowered license data. This can be caused by missing or damaged files.
#2. Or, License properties could not be initialized. [QuickBooks error 3371, status code-11118] QuickBooks could not load license data. This can be caused by missing or damaged files.
#3. Or, License properties could not be initialized. [QuickBooks Error 3371: Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load license data. This can be caused by missing or damaged files.
What are the symptoms of error 3371?
- Error 3371 The active window crashes when the dialog box appears.
- Your computer starts crashing when you see this error
- “QuickBooks Error 3371” appears on your screen
- Your system starts slowing down
- Your screen freezes when this error occurs.
Why is QuickBooks Error 3371 code occurring?
- When someone uses an old Windows operating system or anti-virus program that quarantines some QuickBooks desktop files.
- Any of the following components that are required to be used by the QuickBooks desktop are damaged or missing.
- Data: QuickBooks desktop installation file containing QuickBooks license information. Every time license information needs to be retrieved; QuickBooks Desktop is activated. If the file is damaged, QuickBooks Desktop will not open.
- MSXML Component: This is a Microsoft component required by QuickBooks Desktop. This component lets QuickBooks Desktop retrieve information in the Qbregistration.dat file, authorizing QuickBooks to open.
- Right Networks and QuickBooks Enterprise with Web Connect Users: You are likely to experience this problem; you open the file initially. It is important to save the file before importing the QBO file.
How to Resolve 3371 error: Follow the bellow solution to get rid of the 3371-error code.
Solution 1: –
- Download the latest windows update
- Go to the log in to the computer as an organizer
- Click on the Start button
- Go to All Programs and then click on Windows Update
- Download all updates for QuickBooks
Solution 2: –
- Delete the EntitlementDataStore.ECML file
- Close QuickBooks. Make sure that other QuickBooks processes are not running. To do this, also follow the steps below: –
- Open Task Manor and click on more details
- Now go to the process tab
- Sort the processes by pressing on the Process Name header alphabetically.
- Examine and pick the EXE file and then click on End Task
Go to the entitlement data folder. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Press the Windows + R key from your keyboard to open the run command.
- Now enter the file “C: \ ProgramData \ Intuit \ Entitlement Client \ v8 (or v6)” in the Type field and press the Enter key.
- Now the ECML file will appear on your screen. Right-click on the file and click the Delete option from the drop-down list.
- Click Yes when you receive the confirmation message.
- Try opening the company file and you will be prompted to register the application.
- QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. You should use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to repair damaged and corrupted files and applications.
Follow the steps given below to install the tool in your system:
- Download the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool from the official site of Intuit.
- then you need to dual click on the downloaded file to start the installation process
- Once it is successfully installed, open it.
- It will automatically detect and repair all your damaged files.
How to Find a Right QuickBooks Tech Support Service?
Some Intuit solution providers now offer remote QuickBooks support and other similar desktop sharing applications. The net effect is instant gratification on your part because these advisors can quickly see the problem you are seeing on your computer. It’s literally like being there with you, except that you don’t need to wait to get out to see them.
Apart from saving time, it also saves money as these consultants are not wasting their time or running gas. When you would be mad at anyone other than an actual Intuit solution provider to go to your QuickBooks Enterprise system, you would be advised to make sure that you spend some time selecting the “right” solution provider, because some better than others. The Variables that are the most critical in your selection include experience, geographic coverage, and referral strength.
Don’t make the lazy mistake of not asking for a referral to your QuickBooks enterprise help advisor. If they have them then they will be ready to share them with you. These are the type of person you want to work with on your accounting system. Again, these companies and individuals take great pride in their work and prefer to share referrals and testimonials of other satisfied customers they have been able to help.
How to Reach out to Getting Support: Following the above steps will help you to solve QuickBooks Error 3371. However, if the error persists, you will have to contact the experts as this error will ban you from opening QuickBooks. You can contact our highly experienced QuickBooks Pro consultants to quickly resolve any type of problem-related to QuickBooks. Just call us on our QuickBooks Enterprise support number and get support for your issue over the phone.